Friday, July 13, 2012

Kate Upton sex siren

Kate Upton, does this name ring a bell? I guess it does for she is one of the many angelic faces and curvaceous body that is sought forth by many magazines in the industry. Recently, Kate had her pictorial in GQ Magazine that is very provocative, sensual, young and oozing with sexiness. She was  lying on a green grass carpet wearing a swim suit that is elegantly embroidered but very classy. Everything fell to its proper place and complimented Kate’s aura of a free-spirited teen.
Kate, in her 20′s is a model by profession and don’t be surprised if you see her dancing in some of her guestings for she is a natural-born dancer.
Kate Upton’s pictures often gets attention both by onlookers and photographers because of the choices of her wardrobe that are skimpy and naughty and not to mention the way she flaunts her assets and flashing them either by intention or a mere mishap during the session. “I grew up in Florida, most often I’m in my tight jeans riding horses and wearing bathing suits so it’s quite normal for me.” “I understand why men like me and I don’t blame  them for that in fact it flatters me to have stalkers.”
The controversial model also spoke about her latest movie The Three Stooges which was the center of argument by the catholic church because of the role that she portrayed. “Everything in the film was just for fun and nothing more.”
I have seen Kate Upton’s pictures and as far as I am concerned, they are quite provocative and sensual but on the other side, I would give credit to her for she is young and just having fun being a teen and lets face it. She is a bombshell that’s ready to explode by flaunting what she has to offer.
Kate will be in the lime light for a long period of time. Her career will soar high for she is a goddess that took the form of an immortal. Living, breathing and walking among us making men mesmerize by her beauty making them wanting to see, touch even in a magazine.
A few years from now, it is possible that Kate will not only be modeling but at the same time endorsing apparel from top caliber designers and having her signature line of clothes. For sure swimsuit will not be moved in the sideline for it is the line that best compliment her being a model.

No comments:

Post a Comment