Friday, July 13, 2012

A new endeavor “virtual assistant”

Blogging is my forte. I always love blogging, sharing things that interests me thru writing. It’s a passion that lingers in me for the past five years or so.
Recently, a friend of mine invited me to join a seminar at Marco Polo hotel to become a virtual assistant. I was hesitant at first but very much enthusiastic to join for I don’t know a thing or two of being a v.a. The seminar commenced and I was challenged to be part of the agency that conducted the seminar. There are certain applications that are pretty much different from the tools that I am using being a blogger. To site some of these are: hootsuite, pinterest, and having a twitter account. The first two applications are quite gibberish to me but having without a twitter account in this age makes me more prehistoric.
A few days pass and I was given a task to perform. I have to write two articles with not more than 500 words and each article must have the key words in the body appearing two to three times, and at the same time having a backlink to the company. Making an article was quite easy, but writting it on ms word is another story, I haven’t wrote my articles ever on the said application. I don’t know nothing about indentions and margins for I write directly on blogspot and upload the written articles with just a snap of my fingers.
As of now, I have my new twitter acount. a wordpress blog, linkedin etc….. and all are link to my hootsuite account for easy updating. I am learning fast and very much interested to become a v.a.

No comments:

Post a Comment