Tuesday, July 17, 2012

nike shoe a must have for any sports

Ever since I was a kid I really loved to compete, compete not intellectually nor verbally in school but in the physical aspect, for I am a varsity in tennis. I have been playing in countless tournaments, age group competitions and have been travelling in and out of the country just to play.  With the active lifestyle that I have, I need a shoe that best fits me and understand my foots movement, and that shoe is a Nike Shoe.

Having this shoe is a must not only to tennisters like me but for all the active people indulging in any type of sports.

A Nike Shoe is scientifically engineered to withstand any pressure from a persons body going to its leg and down to the sole of the foot as well as giving a good traction on any surface that the shoe is on. Aside from this wonderful break through, the shoe is also durable and light weight its as if you were wearing nothing.

I have tried other brands but it does not compliment my lifestyle and often times get injuries (foot soar) and retire from the game.

Being a competitor, I do have my share of ups and downs, winning isn't everything but owning a Nike Shoe makes you something for you are always on top of your game.

No comments:

Post a Comment