Saturday, July 28, 2012

tennis shoes

As far as I can remember, I have been playing and competing in tennis as early as ten years old, I have competed in age groups and as I grew older joined the mens open. Just like any tennis player, I have my shares of ups and downs Loosing is inevitable and normal but having injuries is making it worst. Thus, the proper attire and accessories that goes with playing tennis is a must.

Tennis shoes are important for it cautions the body weight going down to the legs. It absorbs the impact between the sole of the feet and the pavement creating a good traction.

There are a lot of tennis shoes that are scientifically engineered to understand the feet's movement and prevent injuries, but the shoes that I prefer is head. I can remember vividly the day I started playing and this was the first shoes I wore until now. I have not change to other brands for it gives me full comfort and the power I needed in running and dashing in retrieving balls.

Head shoes has been in the circuit for quite sometime now, and they have been evolving drastically to upgrade their designs and the playability of the shoes.

So, if you are a tennis player just like myself, I would recommend head tennis shoes, for everything that you are looking for in a shoes are here roled into one.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment