Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cure for hair loss

Most often hair loss occurs at the age of forty, as for my case, I started losing my hair as early as thirty and suspected the culprit was the wearing of ball caps in long intervals. I can not blame myself wearing a cap for I play tennis and wearing the head gear is a must. It prevents the glare of the sun coming straight to my eyes and in a way stop the sweat entering my eyes as well.

Signs of hair loss is from imminent to drastic, at first few strands of hair fell on your shoulders until a handful scatters on your pillow.

Cure for hair loss is certain and need not be feared upon. There are two ways to bringing back lost hair. First is the so called hair transplant which is much expensive and is done in the hospital with the supervision of a skin physician. On the other hand the prescription of minoxidil, a liquid substance that helps the growth of hair. This is the easiest and simplest way, and cost efficient, a few drops on your finger tip is just enough to massage on the affected area.

A few weeks of constant application new strands of hair is visible, bringing back the crowning glory on your head.

Cure for hair loss is simple and could be done in your premises and by the person affected by Alopecia

No comments:

Post a Comment