Monday, July 16, 2012

The Soap That Transform a Fair to a Whiter Complexion without skin treatment

Westerners most specially Americans and Europeans would want to have their skin tanned. thus, basking in the sun and applying Coppertone on their skin is a must. For tropical dwellers its the other way around, as for me who is in the Philippines, women here want to have a whiter complexion just like what the westerners have. Wealthy Filipinas who have the capacity to spend would resort to skin doctors for skin treatment while those who don’t have more than enough would buy whitening soaps which are less expensive.

Its a shame that I’m one of those girls(18 yrs. old) who dreamt of having whiter complexion to be noticed by bachelors and eventually have a boyfriend. To tell you frankly, I don’t have the guts to wear micro mini nor shorts, its just disgusting.

Until one day a friend of mine Introduced me to a whitening soap "Silka Papaya", a soap which has papaya extracts that is proven to eliminate dark melanin in the skin. The soap has no harmful effects nor causes allergies. After a week of continuous use, I noticed changes and my fair skin was some how transforming little by little to a fairer and subtle skin and this is without the help of skin treatment.

Papaya being a fruit and edible for consumption is also a skin whitening agent. It contains papain, an enzyme that exfoliate dead cells and rejuvenate the skin from within. It is really a scientific break through

The answer that I have been looking for, for quite sometime now is finally here on the palm of my hand. I don't need to spend  a lot to cure my craving from having a wonderful skin. I can achieve a whiter complexion for just a few bucks in less time.

The transformation that my skin is having is eminent and timely for the home coming  that I’m going to attend. I am very positive that all eyes will be on me. Asking me, how did I manage to have a wonderful skin? the answer is Silka Papaya.

 I can't wait to flaunt my body and show off my silky white skin and this is in the absence of skin treatment.












No comments:

Post a Comment