Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Where is my heart

Where is my heart? I have been asking this question for the past sixteen years now and still is for I have not found the answer. I was married to my beautiful wife had wonderful kids and everything was perfect. I had a job that pays me well. My wife is successful in her career as a school administrator and have a flower shop business  that is constantly visited by florist, business was doing good and everything was perfectly perfect.

To tap it all, I was living the good life which is envied by most people but deep inside me I am empty and seeking for something that might fulfill me as a person or better yet as a human being. I just can't figure it out what it was that I am seeking or who could it be that I'm searching.

I have tried a lot of endeavors from cycling to extreme sports like bungee jumping just to deviate my longingness of this elusive something and hoping that the sudden rush of adrenaline might eradicate the emptiness deep within.

When we talk of my wife, I can't vouch that she is the problem, it's just but normal to any relationship that quarrel do sprout but we see to it that we settle our differences before going to bed.

Where is my heart? this question keeps on rising but just could not provide the answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment