Monday, August 27, 2012

Living the good life

There are times in your life that you struggle in looking for ways and means that would meet both ends meet. I am pertaining to income earned in a month and the expenses that needs to be paid. As we go to our journey whether rich or poor, money is always synonymous to our existence, without it or earning it is never enough. Thus, we tend to go to loan sharks, borrow money even the rate is far beyond the normal rate extended by commercial banks.

I was once a debtor and do have my own problems with regards to procuring money, I mean it is obvious for me for I belong in the middle class, working in an office and earning the regular rate and have dependents depending on me. My wife is a stay at home mom and she takes care of the kids and other family matters.

Being a family man is not that easy, until I met a friend who told me about a good investment (sorry but I can not disclose to you for it is kept secret). Money problem is no longer a problem and I would say it's a thing of the past. What I can say is sooner of later I'll be living the good life and like most people would say "L.O.I." (living on interest). Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment