Friday, August 3, 2012

Unwind with videoke

It is Saturday and it's time to unwind, have fun with co-workers and basically paint the town red. We are planning to have a videoke so as to voice out the long week of office work frustrations and boredom.

The much awaited celebration is just timely for one of our office mate has just turned 26. It is his birthday and would shoulder half of the incurred expenses.

Pretty sure alcoholic beverages, such as cocktail, beer, tequila will be flooding the venue living us boozing  into intoxication.

Rest assured this celebration will be a gathering to remember, a congregation of drunkard and people with high dosage of alcohol.

As for me, I"ll be participating in the drinking spree but with limitations for I don't want to sleep in the street of the metropolis.. I want to go home and sleep on my bed.











No comments:

Post a Comment