Monday, September 3, 2012

Tired of routine work

It's Monday once again and everything fell in its proper place, A start of a new routinary cycle of waking up early, eating breakfast, going to the pick up point of our company coaster and the grueling journey towards our office which is  forty five to an hour ride. It's been always this way for the past five years since our office transferred to far north of the metropolis of Davao City.

I have been rendering my services to the company as a shipping aide, motor pool encoder, billing encoder, accounts payable clerk, credit and collection clerk, accounting checker and recently as a purchaser. It would be an under statement to say that I am not well verse in the duties and responsibilities assigned to me, which in a way made my system saturated or shall we say full to the brim making me benign from the challenges of office work.

No comments:

Post a Comment